AT Consulting Limited – Our client, a major manufacturer of assisted hearing devices (hearing aids and Implants) is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
- Candidates must have either a BA/B.Sc/HND qualification
- Must be self-motivated
- Must have excellent sales and marketing skills
- Must be confident with good oral and written communication skills
- Must possess strong persuasion and presentation skills
- Must have at least 2 years work experience in professional marketing with a positive track record
- Must be willing to travel
- Must have strong customer service orientation
- Must have excellent knowledge of the MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel packages.
- Must have good documentation/Organizational skills
- (Experience with E.N.T treatments or audiology will be an added advantage).
- End users and healthcare professionals.
- Maximizing sales of designated company products, through full coverage of target customers and an increase in product awareness,
- Deliver persuasive sales presentations, answering queries, provide advice and introduce new products to potential clients, consistent with their need.
- Organizing appointments and meetings with hospital-based staff and public health management boards in the country.
- Complete knowledge of the product information and identifying and establishing new businesses.
- Negotiating profitable contracts
- Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
- Writing reports and other documents.
- Maintaining a high degree of safety and confidentiality of documents and company property
Deadline: 1st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV as one document in PDF format to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: The application document MUST be saved in the candidate’s full name.