Business Development Officer Vacancy at Feetal Hospital & Diagnostics
Feetal Hospital & Diagnostics An ultra-modern Healthcare centre, with state-of-the-art facilities located in the highbrow area of Lekki Phase 1, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Applicants MUST be very fluent in English Language, confident and able to express themselves articulately.
- Applicants MUST be patient-friendly and have client-care etiquette. Applicants MUST be IT-savvy.
- Applicants must have 3years post NYSC work experience.
- Preferably Female, the right person for this role MUST be familiar with medical office operations, medical lexicon and roles, hospital operations and healthcare in general and have the follow essential skills:
- An Excellent communication skills
- An outgoing and persuasive manner and the ability to deal with people who hold differing beliefs or values;
- Confident and persistent;
- Patient and self-motivation;
- Analytical and Planning skills;
- A flexible approach to work in order to adapt to changes,
- Strong teamwork and networking skills;
- Commercial and business awareness.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- As part of the developing the hospital, this prospective officer will work to enhance the Feetal Hospital brand in the primary and secondary service areas.
- Develop sales and retention strategies for target markets and facility service.
- Identify new business prospects and other medical-specific initiatives in order to enhance growth of the entity
- Cultivate relationships and referrals with physicians / consultants, business leaders, community leaders.
- Achieve quarterly sales goals by developing referrals from physicians / physician practices, cooperate companies such that patient volume goals are accomplished for the quarter.
- Execute sales and retention strategies and plans.
- Track activities and reports on activities and issues.
- Successfully close business in accordance with predetermined targets.
- Complete face-to-face sales and development meetings with physicians, practice managers and company executives, ensuring that a thorough understanding is gained regarding the physicians or company’s desires and needs.
- Prepare and present executive reports.
- Complete follow-up meetings with physicians, practice manager, and/or cooperate companies as needed to close new or additional business, ensuring that internal and external obstacles to business growth and retention are identified and minimized or eliminated.
- Manage, monitor and implement strategic marketing and communications planning for Feetal Clinic.
- Implement integrated marketing communications campaigns, projects and initiatives for Feetal Clinic.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.