Bingreach Digital is a Lagos based full service Digital agency with a global media reach. We are well-versed in Digital Public relations, Digital marketing & advertising, social media management and web development. The services we render and the digital experiences we create for our clients give us purpose because we really just want to #AimForMore.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Creator (Intern)
Job Minimum Requirements
- A genuine burning passion for story telling & creating content that inspires.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for someone who can help:
- To create and deliver creative campaigns for a range of clients
- initiate and produce compelling and persuasive optimised content across various SEO and social media campaigns.
- To produce captivating promotional copy for offers and competitions
- To work closely with the SEO and social media team to understand client objectives and contribute to campaign strategy with creative, innovative ideas
- To develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each of the clients you produce content for
- To monitor and track content in order to measure and report on success best practise and organisation
- To ensure your knowledge of the digital marketing industry is kept up to date and relevant by networking/researching/reading blogs and news sources
- To freely share knowledge, insight, best practice and ideas
What We Value
- Creativity, professionalism, Integrity, fun and relationship are our core values at Bingreach.
- We are looking for a person who understands this culture and will thrive within a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness.
At Bingreach we believe you do your best work when you feel your best. Here are a just a few benefits we’re proud to provide our team:
- Internship Pay N20,000 (for first 3 months)
Learning & Development:
- Receive N100,000 annually (or equivalent) towards a personal or professional development project.
- Paid leave, off days, and sick, convenient work schedules and opportunities to get to know your team better through things like weekly catered lunch or breakfast, Thursday Hangouts, and game nights.
- A little extra money: Depending on your role within the team, you get to enjoy monetary bonuses between N10,000 to N50,000 monthly
- Own Bingreach equity: You put in so much work so why not get a bigger piece of the pie. Members of our team who meet the criteria are entitled to own part of the Company.
- Retreats: Join us on annual company retreats.
Deadline: 14th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter with the Title – “Content Creator” to: email@example.com
Note: Please do not apply if you cannot undergo Compulsory 3 Months Internship First. Corpers would be given top priority.
Leave a Reply