Current Jobs at Media Link Limited, 21st October, 2019
Media Link Limited is a leading Out of Home Advertising company in Nigeria with over 3 decades of experience. We are equipped with the right skills to give our clients highly effective exposures. We have pioneered quite a number of innovations.
Our services include: fabrication, erection and display of billboards, wall murrals, lamposts, painting, signwritting on panels, canvas, printing, screen printing etc, sports communications, media campaign planning and execution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
- We are hiring a Business Analyst to join our project team. You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the project manager.
- Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Job Title: Office Manager
- Our company is looking to hire an Office Manager to be responsible for the general operation of our office
- Duties will involve greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls, purchasing office supplies and taking proper inventory, and supervising our office staff to ensure maximum productivity
- You will also be required to create presentations and produce management-level reports.
- Overseeing general office operation.
- Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
- Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Five years of experience in office administration
- Office management experience.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Deadline: 29th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.