Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Officer
- Minimum of an SSCE
Job Title: Loader
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- This position is responsible for loading Rainoil’s petroleum products into the customers’ trucks and ensuring delivery of the correct quantity and quality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Programs the details from the customer’s loading ticket into the loading meter.
- Loads products unto the customer’s trucks.
- Assists the Gantry supervisor in carrying out ullaging on the trucks to ascertain that the correct quantity and quality of fuel has been dispensed.
- Performs excellent customer service in all operations.
- Gives reports regularly to the Gantry supervisor, escalating any issues/ anomalies observed.
Job Title: Equalis Administrator
Specialization: LPG Operations.
Job Type: Full Time
- The Equalis Administrator is a control person that appropriate loading process.
Duties and Responsibility
- Collects all approved meter tickets and programme volume as contained in the ticked for each truck in a system to generate loading pass code for the meters to run.
- Collects all the charts for trucks approved for loading. Match each truck chart with corresponding truck.
- Distribute the volume in the ticked to compartments of the truck using information as contained in the chart.
- Resumes loading with operation and close after last truck is loaded.
- The Administrator reports directly to the Depot manager
- A minimum of OND
- Ability to work with figure
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be of high integrity
- Must be calm and capable of working with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work long hours should the job demand so
- Self motivated and active.
Deadline: 4th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.