Front Desk Officer Job in a Professional Spa and Beauty Company
Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a professional Spa and beauty company is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring the services of the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Type: Full Time
Reports to: Manager.
- The FrontDesk officer is responsible for the reception area at the spa. Includes the greeting of all guests, answering phone calls, assisting guests with questions regarding spa services and products, booking all appointments, checking the guest into the computer system.
- Candidate must have B.Sc./HND in related field.
- Candidate must have minimum 2-3 years’ experience as a Front Desk Officer.
- Candidate must be able to treat customers courteously.
- Candidate must be time conscious in responding to customer requests.
- Candidate must be able to proactively identify customer needs.
- Candidate must be able to resolve customer complaints.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos.
- Preferably female
- Attending to all customers in a welcoming manner.
- Attracting potential customers by answering questions on the company’s products and services.
- Answering the phone call, transferring the calls, taking accurate messages.
- Administrating duties such as: opening and distributing mails, filing, data entry and preparation of letters and documents
- Giving tours of spa facility and scheduling appointments
- Notifying staff members of any cancellation or the arrival of any unscheduled visitors
- Providing daily maintenance of spa’s lobby or reception area
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Deadline: 25th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Ms Word Format) to: email@example.com using “Front Desk Officer” as the subject of the mail.