First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, an Integrated Energy Solution Company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR & Admin Manager
- Our client is seeking to engage the services of an HR & Admin Manager
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies & initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy while coordinating procedures, systems and processes in the most effective and efficient way.
- Support business needs through sourcing, engagement, development, motivation and retention of the right pool of talents.
- Ensure timely remittance of statutory deductions and maintain mutually beneficial relationship with regulatory bodies.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances and related issues
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Design and ensure effective implementation of disciplinary and grievance procedure for all staff cadre.
- Report to the board of directors and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Oversee all internal administrative processes and procedures to ensure work environment is conducive and enhances productivity.
- Oversee and coordinate the purchase of office utility items and the payment for services with attention to budgetary constraints.
Suitable Applicants must possess:
- First Degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial and Labour Relations, Business Administration or any other related field.
- A minimum of 3 years continuous experience in a Human Resources & Administration role.
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices.
- A high degree of proficiency in the use of MS Office suite applications.
- Membership of a reputable HR professional body is a must.
Deadline: 18th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “HR/Admin” as the subject of the mail.