Cornerstone Staffing – Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, is looking to recruit qualified candidates to join our marketing team in the position below:
Job Title: Image Editing and Content Intern
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Candidate will be responsible for generating digital marketing creative including e-commerce assets, web/mobile ads, and microsite designs
- This internship program is for 3 months and may be extended based on performance.
Components of the program include:
- Consults with supervisor to evaluate individual project needs, scope the size and time of the project, and provide deliverables on-time
- Manages and maintains consistency of branding and overall design
- Reviews final layout and suggests improvements as needed, and presents final layout to supervisor for approval
- Must be able to work collectively with other team members, embrace ideas, consider criticism, and be flexible working through creative processes
- Work independently with little guidance or hand-holding
- Designs marketing collateral, such as print brochures, promotional flyers, datasheet and whitepapers, PowerPoint presentations, advertising, website and digital graphics, product graphics, infographics, icons, and large format items such as tradeshow booths, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to transform business objectives into high quality, creative design concepts.
- The ability to effectively present ideas, both verbally and visually
- Adobe Creative Suite “Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Dreamweaver”
- Proficient with both Mac and PC operating systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Proficient in Mac OS and Adobe Creative Suite, familiarity with responsive website development tools
Deadline: 7th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online