ISO Business Development Manager Job at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
4 Quartes Consultants Limited – We are a business support and management systems consultancy service spanning across different industries. Our core services are: ISO management systems implementation and certification consultancy, Corporate Training, Recruitment and Outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ISO Business Development Manager
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for generating new business; pitching and selling our ISO management systems consultancy service, audit and inspection, training, recruitment and personnel outsourcing services across key industries such as oil and gas, construction, aviation, healthcare, hospitality, general manufacturing, etc. in Nigeria.
Experience and Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- Experience developing a sales strategy, including the techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment
- Familiarity of ISO Standards, and Audit and Certification requirements
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, especially executive.
- Proven track record of growing revenue base and exceeding quotas.
- Self-starter who can work independently with minimum supervision & take the initiative
- Ability to think & act outside the box to close revenue opportunities.
- Comfortable in a fast paced every changing environment with ambiguity.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Microsoft Office : Powerpoint, Excel, Word
- Be the driver of the company’s business growth
- Achieve bi-annual revenue goals and business targets by leading and executing full sales cycles – including prospecting, development/management and contract execution for new and existing accounts
- Increase our market presence
- Sell all our service offerings to potential clients
- Design business development strategies and oversee its execution
- Drive and organise our company representation at tradeshows, industrial exhibitions and conferences
- Drive increased sales from existing and newly signed clients
- Upon signing of a new client, work with appropriate departments to pitch other business opportunities and service offerings.
- Build upon client contacts and relationships and proactively gain understanding of the client’s business opportunities
- Lead, plan and coordinate all client-focused activities to ensure successful close
- Keep well informed on industry changes, and continually works to improve sales techniques and sales knowledge
Deadline: 18th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Any mail without Job Tile will be disqualified.