Twin Star Industries, a leading plastic manufacturing company, of over 30 years, located in Sango Otta, Ogun State, requires for immediate employment, suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: PET Blow Machine Technician
Reporting to: Production Supervisor
- Operates blow molding machinery.
- Trims excess material from molded product.
- Regrinds excess material and unsatisfactory pieces for reuse using grinding machine.
- Weighs finished pieces to determine accuracy of machine operation.
- Makes adjustments to machine controls to correct.
- Assembles product utilizing punch machinery to insert metal components to plastic part.
- Hand feeds metal component to punch machinery.
- Packs finished products.
- OND or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering. A minimum of 3 yrs. experience in injection moulding machine repairs and maintenance.
- Ability to work as a team
- Ability to work with little supervision, establish priorities
- Ability to work safely
- Ability to comprehend company standards and procedures
- Should be prepared to work in shifts and in Sango Otta ,Ogun State
- Age requirement: 25yrs-35yrs
- Move finished products weighing 30-50 to pallets.
- Must possess ability to use all types of hand and special tools, gauges and precision measuring instruments.
- Exercises judgment on quality of parts.
- Stands on concrete floor for a long period of time
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Reporting To: HOD Production
- Our manufacturing plant hopes to find a qualified and cost-conscious professional to fill the open position of Production Supervisor
- The successful candidate will take the initiative to increase our production stats while reducing our total cost outlay. We’re looking for a creative thinker who does not mind sharing his or her ideas and implementing new strategies to benefit the business
- If you are a hard worker with excellent managerial skills and superior time management skills, we want to talk to you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and oversee an employee training schedule that emphasizes productivity and resource conservation
- Evaluate each station of the manufacturing process to ensure maximum efficiency
- Enforce safety policies and procedures (both in-house and regulatory) to decrease the potential for employee injuries on the job
- Inspect products prior to dispatch to ensure accurate labeling and record keeping
- Maintain open lines of communication between employees, management and executives
- Ensure all resources and assets are used efficiently and correctly
- Supervise, co-ordinate and control production activities, operations, and workers in his shift.
- Carry out daily production and material requirement plan
- Ensure maximum utilization of the machines
- Ensure quality output according to specification and guidelines.
- Arrange proper workers allocation for efficient output and plan daily manpower requirement
- Ensure set targets are met
- Ensure proper records are kept
- Ensure effective and proper handing over of the shift to the next shift supervisor
- Carry out and ensure Data Analysis on materials and resources on the shop floor
- Ensure elimination of waste and scrap in the shift
- Maintain discipline in the shift and ensure compliance with rules and regulations in his shift
- Arrange and collect materials from the stores and ensure efficient utilization.
- To report faults on the machine to the Shift Engineer/HOD immediately
- To submit daily production report/and other required reports to the HOD/Factory Manager
- Should be computer literate and versatile in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Demonstrable practical and hands –on experience
- To perform any other tasks that may be assigned to you by the Management.
Qualification and Skills
- HND/B.Sc. with 3 years experience or OND with at least 6 years experience in related field.
- Should be computer literate, particularly in Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of SAP accounting package will be an advantage
- Previous experience in a supervisory capacity
- Ability to create and follow schedules
- Organization skills and willingness to assume accountability for plant practices required
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Age requirement: 30-35 years
- We offer a competitive salary, a high-energy work environment, excellent benefits and the opportunity to build your resume.
Deadline: 18th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Leave a Reply