Masters Ville School was established in July 2004 as a Montessori School which provided for children aged 3months – 17years. We are a school of 320 boys and girls situated on 11 and No.22, Asa Afariogun street, Off Osolo way, Ajao Estate, Isolo in Lagos Mainland.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relations Officer
- Managing and coordinating of walk-in and online inquiries for the school.
- Constantly follow up and follow through all inquiries from prospects towards collecting all necessary documents needed for Admission.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (eg pens, forms, paper etc)
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Answer questions and address complaints.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Receive letters packages etc and distribute them accordingly.
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence securing parcels etc .
- Check, sort and forward emails.
- Keep updated records and files.
- Take up other duties as assigned.
- Applicants must be resident in Ajao Estate Isolo area of Lagos
- Have at least 2 years experience working in this capacity at a school
Job Title: HR/Admin Manager
- Responsible and able to prioritize workload.
- Design and ensure effective implementation of disciplinary and grievance procedure for all staff cadre.
- Support business needs through sourcing, engagement, development, motivation and retention of the right pool of talents.
- Oversee all internal administrative processes and procedures to ensure work environment is conducive and enhances productivity.
- 2-5 Years’ experience in office or school administration School management information system administration.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- High Proficiency in English both spoken and written.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Good personal presentation and organization.
- Reliable, honest, flexible and trustworthy.
- Able to work in a busy environment with adults and children alike.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and approachable.
- A willingness to be flexible and manage change.
- A willingness to participate in school events.
- First Degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial and Labour Relations, Business Administration or any other related field
Job Title: PA to the School Head
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the school head
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences
- Reminding the school head of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
- Other miscellaneous tasks to support the school head.
- Discretion and trustworthiness.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Communication skills
- A knowledge of standard software packages
Job Title: School Nurse
- Minimum qualification for the required position is: Registered Nurse (RN) certification from a reputable institution.
- Must be a computer literate.
Job Title: Cultural and Creative Arts Teacher
- Minimum qualification for the required position is: NCE, B.Ed or M.Ed with 2 years teaching experience in the post applied for.
- Must be a computer literate.
Deadline: 21st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.