Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable organization located in Abuja is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Male Personal Assistant
- Minimum of a BSc. or its equivalent in any relevant field.
- Must be Male.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as Personal Assistant
- Must be IT savvy.
- Must be Proficient in Speaking ENGLISH.
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Provide general administrative. This includes organizing schedules, arranging meetings, and setting up travel arrangements.
- Write concise legal reports on business and administrative operations so that all involved parties can understand them.
- Assist primarily the Executive Director with organizational, financial and personal administration on a daily basis
- Be friendly and personable while managing heavy communications and calendar scheduling (requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, clients, co-workers and the general public) to coordinate various complex meetings
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Lead short-term projects and initiatives as requested by the Executive Director
- Respect the need for confidentiality and sensitivity of information
- Have a proven ability to exercise good judgment in recognizing the scope of authority
- Assist the Executive Director with all other related assigned tasks.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Male Personal Assistant_Abuja” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted Candidates would be contacted.