Apata & Ascott Limited – We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- We are recruiting to fill the role of a (female) Personal Assistant for one of our clients in a Law Firm. The Candidate will work closely with the Senior Counsel to provide administrative support, usually on a one-on-one basis.
- She will help the Senior Counsel to make the best use of his time by dealing with Secretarial and Administrative tasks.
- Minimum of Masters’ Degree and other qualifications in Arts or Management
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in related field.
- Exceptional writing and oral communication skill.
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of a software package.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to research, digest, analyze and present materials clearly and concisely.
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Ability to take initiative.
- Honesty and reliability
- Great attention to details.
- Flexibility and adaptability to judge a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines.
- Discretion and an understanding of confidential issues
- Devising/Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Arranging travels, Visas and Accommodation, and occasionally travelling with the senior Counsel to take notes or dictations at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Screening phone calls, enquires and requests, and handling them appropriate.
- Meeting and welcoming visitors at all level of seniority.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming e-mails, faxes and post, and often corresponding on behalf of the Senior Counsel.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the Senior Counsel is well prepared for meetings.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staffs.
Deadline: 4th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject.