Latest Career Opportunities at Prime Sources Limited, 9th October, 2019
Prime Sources Limited is a company that prides herself as a primary source for Engineering, Procurement, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of Oil and Gas Facilities in Nigeria. Founded since May 2001, has kept the flag of quality services flying. We are poised to take on the toughest challenges and to constantly meet the demands of our customers in the area of Oil and Gas related services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Project Manager
Duties will include:
- Working independently, mentoring and leading a team and regular liaison with customers and suppliers.
- Interface with client Project Manager through project development, execution and completion.
- Execute the contract to the client requirements and specifications. Ensure the scope of work, terms and conditions, and specifications are clearly understood and communicate the same to all sub-contractors. Responsible for Engineering work plans, AFE estimates, client relationships, managing projects and the people associated with them.
- Accountable to ensure all components of the overall project execution plan are developed and directed at meeting project goals and objectives. Ensuring the development of:
- Safety Management Plan
- Quality Management Plan
- Materials Plan
- Equipment Fabrication Plan
- Subcontractor Management Plan
- Accounting Plan
- Cost and Schedule Control Plan
- Change Management Plan
- Develop the original budget, manage changes, determine progress and generate forecasts.
- Promote and ensure safety compliance in all areas of responsibility and actively resolve safety issues or concerns.
- Ensure project budget is maintained and adjusted as necessary with appropriate client and management communication and authorization.
- Report performance to financial targets.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification
- Only qualified candidate with 7 years experience should apply.
Job Title: Specialist Security System Engineer
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement.
- Must have knowledge of Local Area Security And Wide Area Security.
- Only qualified Candidate should apply, must have up to 7 years experience.
Job Title: Specialist Telecom System Engineer
- Telecommunications specialists focus on the interaction between computer systems, communication methods, and devices.
- They design video, data, and voice communication systems.
- They may oversee the installation and maintenance of these systems, including their repair and testing.
- These specialists may also compile reports and records about the systems they oversee or have designed.
- Candidates must have up to 7 years experience
Deadline: 11th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.