234Code is an online platform that connects world class developers to development needs and projects. Our aim is to be the largest repository of world-class African developers and empower them through training and access to market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Type Full-time
The Business Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Meet with Clients for Requirement Elicitation.
- Act as a Liaison between the Users (Clients) and the Development (Project) Team.
- He / She will also work with users to develop necessary processes or procedural changes as may be required from time to time on Software Applications.
- Active participation in the System Analysis and Design Sessions
- Coordinate Technical Documentation and Testing
- Reconcile User Requirements to Developed Applications
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc in Computer Science or related discipline
- Working knowledge of Application Testing.
- Good understanding of Enterprise Application System / Portals.
- Proficiency, understanding, and knowledge in business applications strategy and implementation
- Good Interpersonal Skill and Team Spirit.
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience in a Business Analyst or Application Analyst Role
- Working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle.
Deadline: 9th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.