Latest Jobs at PR24 Nigeria Limited, 23rd October, 2019
PR24 Nigeria is a leading security and risk management company operating out of West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Patrol Officer
- Patrol officers go on routine checks, from location to location to check on the welfare of the guards, and gather much-needed intelligence
- They also check for instances of absenteeism, levels of rules and regulations being followed, instances of misconduct, and provide periodic reports as to the security level; of each location.
- A Patrol Officer is primarily tasked with supervising the guards across locations.
- Patrol Officers note occurrences and irregularities across locations looking for suspicious or unauthorized activity.
- Patrol Officers do on the scene investigation if they chance on a location where a crime is committed
- They ensure the guards meet up with the standards set up in the guards’ rule book
- They respond to distress calls from guards and other operatives.
- Proven work experience as a Security Guard or a relevant position
- A trained security officer with education at least up till diploma level
- Ability to operate detecting systems and emergency equipment
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Surveillance skills and detail orientation
- Integrity and professionalism
- Secondary School Degree qualification.
Job Title: Control Room Officer
- The Control Room Officer (CRO) will work under the line management of Control Room Team Leader (CRTL).
- Duties including monitoring the CCTV, dealing with anything that looks out of place, ensuring Radio Base Station is always operational and manned, tracking all vehicles movement and sending out Security Alerts via the emergency messaging system on the advice of CRTL.
- The CRO will also ensure staff movement data is accurate and updated, manage the main switchboard as and when required and answering all the calls courteously and professionally.
- Perform any other duty as directed by their superior
- Perform Control Room daily operations with high integrity and efficiency.
- Monitor CCTV during the shift and report any unusual activity to Line Manager/Duty Security Officer.
- Respond promptly to the radio checks, made by the staff and keep accurate records of all communication. Also, prepare Radio Checks Report for OSM.
- Keep a record of staff members, going on visits & keep a record of any incidents and report these to the Duty Security Officer.
- Monitor Vehicle and Staff movements, issue field visit related equipment to staff on the instruction of their superior and report any alarm activation to the Duty Security officer.
- Inform the Duty Security officer of any Security related incident. Instigate telephone Tree when directed to do so.
- Monitor the security situation and detail the RRV to prove routes and advise on the road status.
- Any other duty as directed by the duty Line Manager.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Degree in a related field
- Good standard of oral and written English
- Making effective decisions, leading and communicating, managing a quality service
Deadline: 31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (PDF formats only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.