Okazi Finance Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Leasing Coordinator
- Coordinate and schedule lease applications, and adhere to compliance requirements.
- Execute new lease agreements and coordinate move-in processes.
- Advertising available properties and conducting property tours as part of marketing activities.
- Screening prospective tenants to ensure they meet eligibility requirements.
- Manage regulatory and compliance related services.
- Monitor all repayments due
- Proactively identify and monitor delinquency
- Prepare all lease-related paperwork and document.Articulating most appropriate structuring and pricing for each credit/lease transaction.
- Plan and implement marketing strategies to generate traffic.
- Examining properties and informing maintenance staff of issues.
- Structure and negotiate discounts on equipment’s to be financed via leasing
- Build a data base of customers for cross Marketing
Qualification and Skills
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC working period, with at least 4 years experience with both Operational and Finance Leasing.
- Superior customer service.
- Attention to details.
- Strong negotiating skills
- Membership with ELAN will be an added advantage.
- Articulate communication skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
Deadline: 23rd October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.