Legal and Administration Intern Job at Afrihood Development Company
Afrihood is a High-tech Real Estate Development Company established to provide realistic estate solutions particularly to the middle class. We are poised to give every African regardless of class, a taste of luxury, excellence and modern living style.
In view of our organizational upscale, Afrihood is in search of a courageous, resourceful and self governed legal practitioner to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal and Administration Intern
- Reside in Lekki or Lagos Island Environs
- Be able to identify good and bad real estate deals from research and advise company and company’s client on such deals.
- Represent the Company at all levels especially on legal, statutory and customer relations matters.
- Be conversant with Nigeria’s real estate industry and its laws.
- Be able to swiftly draft documents and agreements as required for every case or deal.
Deadline: 23rd October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should write to: email@example.com with the subject heading: “Legal and Admin Intern Application”. Discuss who you are, what you’ve been up to, and what you can achieve working with Afrihood.
Note: Do not send your CV.