The Nest Innovation Technology Park Limited is a community that fosters innovation for technology startups, helping them to thrive by encouraging experimentation, research, and adoption of new and emerging technologies for cutting-edge product development and entrepreneurship.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bar Tender
Job Description and Requirements
- We are looking for a professional, high-energy Bartender with excellent communication skills to serve classical cocktails and exciting new beverages to our customers.
- The Bartender will greet customers, learn about their preferences, answer questions, recommend menu items, and prepare and serve beverages and food.
- You will also upsell items, create recipes, utilize proper equipment and ingredients, and handle basic cleaning duties.
- The Bartender should have a neat appearance and engaging friendly personality.
- You should be efficient, observant, knowledgeable, and personable.
Job Title: Chef
- Ensure the day to day operations of the kitchen is handled in a cost effective manner to give a consistent and high quality product to the customer
- Set menus and daily specials according to product availability and encourage staff involvement in creating new recipes
- Ensure that hygiene and safety standards are both understood and correctly applied in the work place, minimizing risks and the number of accidents resulting from unsafe practices
- Responsible for preparing and updating all recipe lists, with photographs of the dishes prepared, making them available to the personnel involved, ensuring that preparation, presentation and portion control are in line with established procedures, and that waste is kept to a minimum
- Direct daily culinary operations to ensure that the preparation and presentation of the food served follows the established procedures and standards of quality
- On a daily basis inspect all areas covered by the role and ensure that they adhere to the highest standards of hygiene, tidiness and cleanliness in freezers, refrigerators, kitchens and service areas
- Place weekly orders for produce needed to prepare food based on the weekly list and procedures established by the lounge
- Check that the quality of the produce received meets the established standards and take up any corrective actions if standards are not met
- Carry out all instructions and tasks assigned by the position s immediate superior, as well as any other responsibilities as required by the role.
Deadline: 19th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.