Social Media Officer (NYSC Intern) Vacancy in an online News Platforms
Tori.ng is one of the leading online news platforms in Nigeria with prompt and reliable news that is sure to keep our readers both informed and entertained. Our news cuts across all facets of life, which thereby puts us on the top lists of readers in various age groups.
We are seeking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Officer (NYSC Intern)
Location: Festac Town, Lagos
Slots: 2 Openings
- Are you a 2019 Batch ‘B’, Stream II Corps Member in Lagos looking for a PPA?
- Are you a team player, hard working, willing to learn and grow with us? Then apply.
- Design, create, and post social media content on behalf of our brand.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Start and maintain constructive conversations surrounding brand and the lifestyle associated with it.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in any field of study
- Knowledge using social media platforms like: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- Graphics design skills will be an added advantage.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in social and digital media, which includes being able to measure social media presence.
- N50,000 per month.
Deadline: 29th October, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates (Corps Members) should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.