Vacancy for a Fleet Manager at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited, a company in haulage industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Manager
- Manages and oversees the maintenance, repair, purchasing and disposal of our company vehicles, equipment, and other assets deemed surplus accomplished by providing departments with their annual vehicle maintenance and fuel budgets; consulting with departments about fleet needs and priorities.
- Offers guidance to contracted drivers on the best ways to maximize their earnings, while delivering a high level of customer service.
- Ensures that all drivers understand and procure the licenses and permits they need to legally carry loads to customers’ destinations.
- Collaborate with human resources and marketing to add quality employee drivers and contracted drivers to the fleet.
- Work closely with the maintenance team to find ways to reduce downtime due to repairs or lack of routine maintenance
- Overseeing fleet maintenance staff in carrying out all vehicle maintenance activities
- Developing the maintenance division budget and fleet replacement program
- Bachelor’s Degree in Transportation, Logistics or Supply Chain Management or an equivalent combination of work experience.
- Team management experience is essential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications.
- Able to maintain stable performance under pressure or opposition; handling stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and the organization.
- Knowledge on Road and Warehouse operations is advantageous
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 12th October, 2019.