Young Readers Library is a book club that ignites the reader within your child, builds language, vocabulary, comprehension among other skills.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Program Officer
Key duties include but not limited:
- Proactively supporting & promoting the day to day delivery of programs and services.
- Prepare financial reports of programs and events
- Develop contents for the blog and website
- Support in production of promotional print and online materials.
- Serve as focal person for any email and phone enquiries relating to all services and programmes managed by the Library team.
- Monitor the impact of our work.
- Support in the financial management.
- Procurement and management of internal and external resources for library programs
- Marketing of library programs and events to increase participation.
- Seek sponsorship for the library programs and events
- Other duties as assigned.
- Facilitation of library events and programs
- Providing assistance and advice to customers
- Supporting customer use of library services.
- Developing & maintaining relationships with customers
- Monitoring work tasks for volunteers
- Supporting the development and delivery of regular programs & events
- Library data and file management
Skills & Experience Required/Desired
- The ability to communicate effectively, verbally with library staff, other volunteers and members of the public, especially children.
- Previous experience of working with children and participating in children’s activities.
- Reliable, confident and responsible individual, with enthusiasm and effective interpersonal skills.
- Project Management and IT Skills
- The ability to cope with the duties and responsibilities of the post and the associated environment, including an understanding of health & safety.
- Corps Members are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 8th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.