Marketing and Communications – Lead Vacancy at Decagon Nigeria
Decagon is an Elite Software Development Training Institute that runs a 6-month intense software and leadership training, focused on transforming Nigerian youths to world-class software developers and leaders in the tech industry even if they cannot pay.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Communications – Lead
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Decagon’s mission is to propel Nigeria to become a top 5 software engineering nation within a decade. We pursue this mission by equipping the most brilliant Nigerians with world class software engineering skills and connecting them with job opportunities.
- We are now seeking to recruit a Marketing and Communications – Lead who would take ownership of the Marketing and Communication capability at Decagon.
- The ideal candidate should be someone who is creative , bold and aggressive. At Decagon, we are passionate about bringing transformation into Nigeria, by building one of the most loved and respected brands in the world. Therefore, we seek someone who is up for the challenge. A storyteller. A fellow dreamer who can put in the grind to make our shared vision become a reality.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 7+ years.
- The ideal candidate should have previous experience in PR.
- Develop the brand and communication strategy and reconcile related marketing budgets.
- Manage the execution of the strategy to deliver on goals.
- Crystalize targeted consumers insights.
- Oversee lead generation and conversion strategies alongside the sales team.
- Prepare, monitor and execute marketing budgets and campaigns.
- Oversee market research.
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to it.
- Translating brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- Write copy for all initiatives, including marketing, sales and internal communications.
- Manage projects to ensure content is publication-ready and in by the deadline.
- Create and manage release dates for recurring publications.
- Create and manage key press alliances.
- Oversee Digital marketing – Directing social media management i.e. content, support etc
- Manage Communication, including change, crisis and internal communication as required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing and Communications – Lead” as subject of the email.
Click here to apply online