Graceco Limited – We are a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. We are a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Accountant
Location: Alagbado, Lagos
Report to: Financial Controller
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through 4 or more years of related experience
- Ability to apply knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles & Cost Accounting Standards
- Must be able to adapt to new and different computer programs and software to enable efficient data gathering and analysis
- Ability to research, compile, analyse and interpret data
- Good written, verbal communication and collaborative skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office products
- Ability to analyze and reconcile complex accounts and reserves
- Strong organizational and communicational skills
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of ERPNext preferred
- Manufacturing industry background in FMCG preferred
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Working time is normally between 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am-3pm on Saturdays.
- Prepare, analyze and report weekly, monthly, quarterly gross margin analysis by brand by customer type
- Assist in month-end closing, prepare journal entries as necessary, analyze inventory evaluation, inventory roll forward
- Prepare collateral reporting
- Analyze cost accounting data and assist with cycle count/physical inventories
- Maintain internal control documentation and test internal controls
- Prepare detailed account analysis and reconcile sales, cost and inventory, liability accounts by customer type by brand
- Review and analyze inventory and margin reports, conduct research and perform analytical studies in regards to cost analyses and profitability
- Work in special projects as required
- Support and assist internal department reporting requirements such as audit schedules, tax schedules and others
- Ensure timely submission, accuracy and validity of inventory, gross margin schedules to management
- Others as may be assigned
Deadline: 25th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the subject of the email should be “Cost Accountant”.