Enercom Solutions Nigeria Limited – Our client in the Business Industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Coordinator
- Build Rapport with trainees and encourage them to develop trust in one another.
- Onboard new hires and train them in our policies and procedures.
- Organize training sessions with customers.
- Research and evaluate training software programs to automate the administrative functions of the department. Order training supplies and materials to enhance instruction program.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in training.
- Ability to translate complex problems and concepts in training.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Experience designing and implementing curricula preferred. Excellent team-building, organization and leadership skills.
Job Title: General Counsel
- They are interested in hiring a general council who can oversee the compliance and risk management activities for their organization.
- Provide accurate legal guidance to the executive staff on all matters that affect the company.
- Manage the compliance, risk management and legal services groups.
- Attend executive level meetings related to the future direction of the company, pending mergers and Acquisitions, and changes in policy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Proven understanding of national and international labor and trademark laws.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Must be willing to travel.
Deadline: 30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.