Current Job Vacancies at Kimberly Ryan Limited, 28th November, 2019
Kimberly Ryan Limited is a Human Resources Development Company whose aim is to lead in attracting, developing and retaining superior human capital to create a dramatic business advantage for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
- Develop and review company policies.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Finance, Business Management or a related field.
- 3 – 5 years’ proven experience in a compliance officer role.
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Pick-up and deliver parcels to clients within Lagos cities.
- Ensure accurate documentation of all shipments received and delivered.
- Remit and give a report of all cash transactions.
- Good knowledge of Lagos road network
- Minimum of One (1) year dispatch experience
- Valid Rider’s Card.
- Salary: N45,000 per month
- Health & Accident Insurance.
Deadline: 30th November, 2019.
Application Closing Date
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title as “Compliance Officer”.