Financial Accountant Vacancy at LN Outsourcing Limited
LN Outsourcing provides multiple support services to Telecommunications operators and other Industry players within the Information Communication Technology (ICT) sector in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with senior management to develop financial strategies for the organization.
- You must be comfortable handling large amounts of data, acting as a business partner, support decision making, and providing regular financial reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree/HND or higher in Accounting or Finance with 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Confident, Detail-oriented and Analytical.
- Min Required Experience: 2 year (s).
- Provide leadership and structure to the Finance unit
- Manage the monthly and quarterly financial reporting process for the company,
- Spearhead all financial planning and policies, accounting & cost control practices, and
- Lead financial management activities across the organisation and affiliates
- Manage all investment portfolios
- Review and file tax matters in compliance with local, regional and national regulations,
- Develop strong external relationships including local authorities and advisors,
- Build business Plans for major Capex and acquisitions,
- Manage, control and regulate the organisation’s budgets, maintenance of its financial reports.
Deadline: 25th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.