Job for Chief Risk Officer in a Top Player in the Telecom Industry
4 Quartes Consultants Limited – Our client, a top player in the telecom industry wants for urgent employment candidates with core experience from the Banking Industry to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Chief Risk Officer
- Assist the Board/Management to develop and communicate risk management policies, risk appetite and risk limits.
- Act as the point of contact between the organization and Regulators/investors with reference to risk management issues.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the CEO and the Board Risk Committee.
- Champion the development and implementation of the organization’s risk appetite, limits and tolerance levels.
- Coordinate the identification, assessment and recording of business risks relating to processes and functions.
- Incorporate risk considerations into strategic decision-making and ensure alignment between business strategies of line management and the risk policy.
- Ensure portfolio optimization through risk diversification and transfer strategies, in line with the risk/reward profile.
- Provide input into capital and resource allocation decisions.
- Define the enterprise risk management framework and establish guidelines for the development and implementation of supporting policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain a risk awareness culture and provide appropriate opportunities for organizational learning, including lessons learned from previous problems, on-going communication, training and development.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- MSc in Risk Management or any related course
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 15 years banking experience
- 10 years in risk management of which 8 years must be in the banking sector and at least 5 years in a senior management role.
Deadline: 22nd November, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: All interested candidates to apply for this job should be currently working in the Bank.