Job for Managing Director in a Reputable Multinational Conglomerate
Job Title: Managing Director
- The position on offer demands a mature, highly qualified and enthusiastic professional with distinctive and entrenched working knowledge and interest in technology-driven, modern banking and financial system.
- Minimum of second class honor’s degree in either the Social Sciences, Management, Pure and Applied Sciences, or any other rated field of study from a reputable/recognized University.
- An M.Sc., MBA or other relevant Post-Graduate Qualification will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 20 years extensive experience in a well-structured Bank/Financial Institution, 10 years of which must have been in a Senior Management capacity.
- The Prospect must have risen to the position of an AGM, DGM or GM.
- Knowledge of all spheres of Banking, Finance, Marketing and Management.
- Proficiency in regional/ rural Banking will be an added advantage.
- An all-round experience in Operations Management,
- Corporate & Strategic Planning, Marketing Economics, Contracting Corporate Affairs in-depth knowledge of Digital money services and Fintech are essential.
- Strong Commercial Orientation should have respectable contacts in the relevant Government Ministries/Departments and Regulatory Bodies.
- A wide knowledge of the Banking Industry.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- The incumbent shall be responsible for the performance of the company, which would generally be dictated by the Board’s overall strategy. The position will report to the Board of Directors through the Chairman.
Key Role Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Leading the strategic direction of the bank, as directed by the Board of Directors,
- Managing and directing the financial institution towards its primary financial objectives.
- Responsible for the overall implementation and management of bank objectives, policies, regulatory requirements, regional bonding and addressing Bank strategic plans.
- Communicating the bank’s shared values, beliefs and mission to all staff.
- Projecting the bank to the communities we serve.
- Collaborating with other member Group subsidiaries in meeting shared objectives
- Overseeing all operations and business activities in line with overall strategy and mission
- Creating and driving Strategies for Mobile Financial Services Products that deliver tangible results
- Advising, Influencing and Engaging widely with staff and executives across the company and Groups
- Reviewing financial and non-financial reports to device solutions and improvements.
- An internationally competitive and above-industry-standard remuneration and perquisite package awaits the qualified professional.
Deadline: 27th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter, scanned passport photograph and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.