Whitfield Ventures Limited is a global trading company with an active presence in Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia.We have pioneered and specialized in supplying Nigeria and West African clients with globally sourced products and services that are critical to laying the foundations for a modern economy. Inversely, we also distribute locally sourced raw and processed agricultural products from West Africa to the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the CEO
- Seeking a sharp, energetic and experienced Executive Assistant to support the CEO.
- This individual will specifically provide support and assistance to the CEO.
- This is a fast-paced opportunity for a professional who is a very bright, get-things- done, proactive, entrepreneurial and service-oriented person.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Public Administration or similar Discipline.
- Organized and detail-oriented – you must love creating order out of chaos.
- Experience organizing team events and projects.
- Intellectual curiosity paired with a high growth-mindset.
- You can easily handle stress and you are unflappable.
- M.Sc or MBA in relevant Discipline is a must
- Must be analytical with excellent research skills, Fluent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capacity to be aware of, control, and express your emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically.
- Salary range is between N300,000 – N600,000 per month depending on the experience.
Deadline: 31st December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job role as the subject of the mail.