Job Opportunities at Rossland Screening Solutions, 15th November, 2019
Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting for the positions below:
Job Title: Database & Company Profiling Officer
Location: Gwarinpa, Abuja
- Understand the International Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) (revision 4) system of the UN to categorize Nigerian companies
- Understand the National Bureau o Statistics (NBS) Industrial Classification system.
- Implement a strategy to generate due diligence data using a questionnaire/template
- Database management using recognizable tools
- Engage private and public sector entities to generate due diligence data of SMEs cost effectively
- Use of IT solutions will be required.
- Most be a university graduate
- Must have minimum of 3 years’ experience working on company profiling and/or database management.
- Must be knowledgeable in IT solutions
- Must be proficient in written and spoken communication.
- Must have research and engagement capabilities to get data from SMEs and corporates.
Job Title: International Events Manager
- Identify and track Africa-focused events from around the world through online search
- Engage with event organizers on behalf of the company and maintain strict sense of professionalism, discipline and accountability
- Market to the identified event organizers to advertise their events on an African focused databased platform;
- Source for publications that can be advertised on the platform’s event page
- Conceptualize, plan, coordinate, manage and deliver international standard events for us;
- Coordinate and manage VIP participation at our events and events organized by our partners
- Manage a team of staffs covering event marketing and sales
- Plus any other duties as may be assigned.
- Foreign exposure will be required
- Master’s degree holder in relevant discipline
- Experience managing local and international events
- Knowledge of ICT and use of meeting planning APPs will be required
- Knowledge of Protocols, VIP handling, Visa process, Travel & tourism industry, etc.
- Sponsorship marketing with revenue generation accomplishments with verifiable results.
- Ability to develop proposals (from start to finish) soliciting for Event Management business
- Membership of relevant local and international Events/Meetings Associations and professional bodies will be an advantage
- Practical minimum of 5 years’ experience conceptualizing, planning and delivering local and international events or being part of a team but with substantial responsibilities in delivering international standard events.
- Preferably Female.
Job Title: Headhunter
Location: Gwarinpa, Abuja
- Sourcing potential candidates on social media and reaching out to prospects via email or phone.
- To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication skills to interact with candidates and internal teams.
- You should also be familiar with online and offline sourcing techniques, like networking at career events and searching for potential hires through resume databases.
- Ultimately, you will place qualified candidates in a timely manner and build talent pipelines for our future hiring needs.
- Attend job fairs and organize career events
- Browse resume databases and portfolio sites
- Maintain organized databases with candidates’ data (e.g. in our ATS)
- Send recruiting emails to passive candidates and follow up when necessary
- Join social media groups and professional networks and interact with potential candidates
- Ask for referrals from current employees, acquaintances and industry professionals
- Conduct benchmark research on compensation and benefits for various positions and seniority levels
- B.Sc Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Headhunter, Recruiter or similar
- Hands-on experience with sourcing tools (e.g. resume databases and portfolio sites)
- Familiarity with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple open roles simultaneously
- Good decision-making skills
Deadline: 22nd November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title and Location” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.