Busy Minds Consult is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fuel Attendant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full Time
Education and Qualifications
- OND (any discipline)
- Certification as a Generator Operator (desirable)
- HSE Certificate.
- 2 – 3years as a Fuel Attendant/ Supervisor.
Knowledge, skills and ability:
- The resilience to deal with periods of work pressure and diplomacy to deal with difficult employees, customers, contactors and others in the course of their duties;
- Physical fitness and mental agility to successful function for an extended period if required.
- Reliable, with the ability to maintain high levels of service;
- Motivated with the ability to effectively work on own initiative;
- Coordinate the fill-up and dispensing of fuel to equipment in line with the AGO dispensing procedure. Ensure AGO is re-ordered in time; in line with the company’s procurement policy to avoid scarcity of fuel.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly report of fuel dispensed.
- Call the attention of the line manager or nearest security personnel to report suspicious activity in and around the fuel dump.
- Ensure proper housekeeping of the fuel dump area.
- Ensure all fuel supply and dispensing is done in a safe manner.
- Ensure that all Security, Health & Safety and Environmental standards are maintained, and to promote these standards to others.
- Produce risk assessments and method statements.
- Ensure technical compliance with rules, regulations and Acts, for the services being delivered by the Contractors, Suppliers or Original Equipment Manufacturers. (OEM).
- Ensure all tools and equipment in/around the fuel farm are clean & stocked always.
- Attend all Safety and departmental toolbox meetings.
- Report any damage or issues relating to job to your supervisor/line manager.
- Record all job-related activities.
Deadline: 11th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the mail.