Titsall Basic School comprises of the Creche, Nursery & Primary schools, while Titsall High School is the Secondary arm of the school; all hosted in a beautifully decorated building here at Abuja. We take the challenge of knowing each child and in working with each individual to realise their true potential in the classroom, laboratory, on the stage or on the playing field.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Principal
- Coordinating and organizing all academic activities in the school
- Be responsible for the preparation of timetable, class lists and maintain statutory documents
- Be responsible for the induction and orientation of new staff
- Establish a climate in which students can develop self-discipline
- Devise a method of evaluating student progress/achievement and regularly report to parents as required
- Liaising with Teachers in order to maintain curricular, disciplinary, and academic performance
- Managing school budget, payroll, and maintenance costs
- Hiring and training all teaching and admin staff
- Assisting Teachers and School Counsellors with disciplinary and student counselling tasks
- Ensuring the students’ personal and social development
Deadline: 3rd December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.