Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Must be passionate about Marketing and sales.
- Relevant experience in sale of IT solutions is preferred.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
- Negotiation and persuasion skill.
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Must reside in Abuja environs.
Job Title: Facilitator
- We are looking for Facilitators who can Teach and empower children in Coding Coding/Programming using Text-based and Block-based programming platforms.
- Good grasps, knowledge and understanding of programming
- Research, develop and build a curriculum based on Programming for students
- Ability to facilitate trainings in classroom and corporate environment
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in any related discipline
- Strong problem-solving skills, Versatile, Passionate, and ability to meet dead-lines.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Must be smart, active and have a strong ability to handle work pressure.
- Robotics or Virtual Reality or Mobile App development skills will be an added advantage.
Job Title: System Engineer
- Complete configuration, installation and support of equipment in a Microsoft Windows, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Linux-based environments to the specifications of client’s needs
- Troubleshoot and resolve computer related issues by providing both on-site and remote support
- Maintaining software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance.
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established organizational objectives.
- Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support
- Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
- Up to date reporting on issues and resolutions to ensure proper case status tracking.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Proper understanding of Audio/Visual signal transmission via standard interfaces
- In-depth understanding of Audio/Visual and Network cabling and connectors, e.g. HDMI, DVI, DP, HDBaseT, CATX RJ45, RGB/VGA, Component, RF
- Understanding of how LCD/LED Displays work
- Good understanding of how electronic power systems work
- Good hand-on experience on how to troubleshoot & repair computer systems
- Well rounded experience on how to troubleshoot & fix network issues
- Media presentation and formatting of content using relevant software tools
- Technical, analytical, interpersonal and organization skills required
- Proper understanding of Audio/Visual Technologies, etc.
- Associated Diploma or University Degree
- Cisco, CompTIA and/or Microsoft Professional Certification
- Excellent working knowledge of up-to-date desktop applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, Workstations, MS Exchange, VMware, Citrix, anti-virus and other various software applications.
Job Title: Branch Manager
- The branch manager is to oversee and direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation.
- Manage and participate in the development, formulation and implementation of goals, objectives, policies and priorities for assigned programs; recommend and administer HR policies and procedures.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Coach and train the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Identify training requirements of team members,develop program to address knowledge gaps and to enrich knowledge repository within the department.
- The job holder will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation.
- The branch manager will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business.
- Manage the end to end promotion cycle with any assessments required to be done. This includes providing all advice required for the business managers of subsidiary companies
Qualification, Skills & Experience
- B.Sc/ HND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- A great flair for marketing
- A minimum of 2 -5 work experience as a manager.
- Must Reside in Abuja.
Deadline: 15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.