Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilitator/ Researcher
- Graduate in Computer science/Information and Communication Technology/Computer Engineering
- Good in Research
- Effective communicator/Instructor in ICT skills
- Good public speaking skill
- Strong presentation delivery ability
- Passionate about learning and teaching new applications/program
- Knowledgeable in curriculum and training design for individuals and groups
- Ability to facilitate trainings in classroom and corporate environment
- Knowledge of Computer repairs, Electronic project design and Robotics will be an added advantage
- Applicants must 3-4 years’ experience in the above-mentioned field
Job Title: Software Developer
- The software developer will contribute to business growth.
- Generate ideas to improve system design or streamline product delivery, thereby enhancing customer satisfaction, sales and profits.
- Analyze information to determine, plan and recommend new programs is another way developers meet this objective.
- Ability to make good technical decisions that impact positively on adjacent systems or provide useful features.
- PHP & MySQL Application Development Skill with hands-on experience
- Knowledge of leading frontend frameworks (Boostrap etc)
- Database and Table Schema Design and Management
- Working knowledge of a Revision Control System (Git e.g)
- Working knowledge of jQuery and related plugin integration
- Object Oriented Programming skill as related to PHP Programming
- Technical problem-solving skill is required
- Hands-on experience in programming is a must have skill
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Computer/Network Engineering
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must possess basic IT knowledge and any other relevant certification
- Must be a great team player
- Can work under little or no supervision.
- Applicants must be vast in their area of specialization with above 4 years’ experience
Job Title: Social Media Manager, Graphics Designer/Website Developer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or significant equivalent experience.
- A strong visual and technical portfolio.
- Should have good social media skills.
- A high level of proficiency using Adobe products (or equivalent tools).
- Knowledge of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices.
- Strong ability to design with accessibility in mind.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Build and refine graphic designs for websites.
- Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Sketch, InvsionApp, UX Pin, or equivalent application(s).
- Highly skill social media Manager (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram etc.
- Four years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS.
- Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML / CSS / PHP / JAVA practices
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends within the environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Application opened for only applicants who resides in Lagos.