Medical Sales Representative Vacancy in a Pharmaceutical Company
Our client is Nigeria’s top-rated pharmaceutical company with established presence in the Nigerian pharma-landscape and commitment to apply their resources and science to improve the quality of human life by providing quality and affordable medicines. With operations across all states of the country, we are currently individuals who are disciplined, smart-working and desirous of growth in their career to drive the growth and expansion of our business.
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Job Location: Every state capital in Nigeria.
Job Focus: By nature, the job is a pharmaceutical sales job which involves sales of pharmaceutical drugs by generating demand (prescriptions). It entails implementation of the company’s sales strategy on all classes of customers (public and private hospitals and pharmacies) to generate prescriptions and make sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Physiology or Biochemistry (with NYSC discharge certificate).
- Good drive for a sales job and a conspicuous zeal to succeed in sales career.
- Enviable communication skills and analytical mindset with problem-solving orientation.
- Self-motivated individual with enthusiastic charisma & high energy level.
- Willingness to work in any part of the country & extensive knowledge of preferred location.
- Experience as a medical sales representative will be an added advantage but is not a must. FRESH GRADUATES CAN APPLY.
Candidates with minimum of 2 years working experience as a Medical Sales representative in a pharmaceutical company with a proven capability to sell ethical drugs in private/private hospital can apply as a Senior Medical Sales Representative.
Very attractive & highly competitive remuneration packages with exciting welfare package and excellent scope for career progression.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested individuals should send their application letter with a updated and detailed CV to the email address below with the “job title and preferred location” as the subject of mail e.g. MSR- Abuja or SMSR-Calabar