Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited is a fast-growing software and technology company indigenously owned; constituted of smart and committed young professionals.The thrust of Byteworks is that by implementing its products through excellence, commitment, innovation and integrity, there is a consistent increase in revenue generation in Nigeria as a whole by employing its products in every state/sector it is applied.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI Designer
- This role exists for the gathering and evaluation of user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and software engineers.
- Minimum of a 2:2 in Computer Science, Web Design, Photography, illustration or related field
- Proficiency in Figma (or any other UI prototyping tool), CoralDraw, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Prototyping of UI views.
- Ability to translate designs to HTML and CSS is an added advantage.Requirements
- Creativity. Precision. Comprehension of user needs and an ability to translate it into design
- Creation of Wireframes, Mockups and branding of product artifacts.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software designs.
- Analyze and study complex system design requirements
- Prepare design documentation
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software designs
Deadline: 6th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Application should come with a 2-3 page Cover Letter indicating your interests, related projects completed in the past, and any other information about yourself you consider relevant to the job position.