Recent Job for Head of Partnerships at Deloitte Nigeria
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Partnerships
Job type: Full-time
- Work closely with executives to define short- and long-term policies and strategies
- Connect with internal and external stakeholders to expand on company visions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to structure and execute business initiatives, lead analysis and develop and communicate final recommendations for growing partner relationships
- Develop systems and procedures in support of the identification, engagement and development of strategic partnerships.
- Analyze and track key metrics to identify trends and highlight issues in customer needs that can be addressed through strategic partnerships
- Project and promote the business initiatives to new audiences and partners
- Develop and manage reporting and financial tracking of strategic partnership activities
- Develop and manage partner agreements
- Develop partner networks and strategic partnerships in locally and internationally across financial services, technology, and other relevant industries
- Utilize method driven approaches and processes to drive results through partnerships
- Develop and implement a partnership strategy to increase the reach and impact of the bank’s business & technology efforts
- Coordinate the management of ongoing relationships with existing partners and where relevant, leverage relationships for greater collective impact
- Conceptualize new strategic initiatives to drive achievement of strategic objectives
- Define and drive a relationship management program to support partners
- Develop and deliver corporate sales pitches to potential partner organizations
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of pipeline, strategic partnerships, and management activities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in strategic sales or business development
Deadline: 15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online