Modelling Consults & Investments Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Logistics Manager
- Assess country office fleet management standards; ensure appropriate allocation and safe use is achieved throughout the servicing of programs and staff; rental service agreements and contracting is done in alignment with RI procurement standards and fuel and maintenance systems are in place.
- Work in collaboration with other members of the RI team; sharing information on assessments and proposed interventions, providing overview and inputs of logistics requirements for the development of project proposals and subsequent projects.
- Work with GSO to create template for CO specific operations manuals. Ensure consistent application of all RI tools and templates, policies and procedures throughout Middle East Country Offices.
- Support in the realization of CO Emergency preparedness plans (EPP) through the establishment of framework agreements and supplier databases. Be available for immediate deployment to assist Country office Logistics teams mount rapid and effective emergency response operations – when disasters occur.
- Support warehouse teams to ensure systems and reporting are in place for the effective storage and distribution of all program stocks.
- Support in the trial of an inventory management system for pharmaceutical stocks.
- Support in the ongoing creation and upkeep of regional and country office asset registers; ensuring that all program and operations assets are logged, issued with unique RI asset numbers and logged.
- Provide regular review and assessment of logistics staffing structures and functions in the Country Offices with the aim to strengthen overall efficiency and accountability.
- Work with GSO Operations Coordinator, GCU and Global Assurance to address key risks and audit findings/disallowances. Maintain technical knowledge of donor rules and regulations to ensure compliance with donor requirements.
Deadline: 22nd November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send ONLY their CV to: email@example.com using the “Jo title” as subject of the email.
- Any submission after the stated closing date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.