RNO Engineer Vacancy at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL) – Specialises in design, roll out, management and performance improvement of the cellular network to ensure the cellular operator can offer best in class service to its customers while maximising return on its network infrastructure investments. TCL’s team of experienced engineers have successfully delivered its full range of services to more than 15 cellular operators around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: RNO Engineer
- Nodes Hardware Versions Software Versions
- Base Band Nodes (NodeB , BTS, eNodeB) 6630 & 6620 Q17.4 & Q18.4
- DUW Nodes DUW 4101 Q17.4
- BSC Nodes Evoc BSC G18
- RNC Nodes Evoc RNC W18
- MSC Nodes BladeCluster G16
- OSS 18T2.
- Possess requisite experience on Ericsson tools.
- Achieve Rollout KPI Targets. Accessibility, Retainability, Mobility, Availability, Utilization and Traffic and Integrity [UL/DL Throughput],
- KPI Improvement and Optimization of Top Worst Cells.
- Parameter Audit and Optimization.
- Feature Audit, Activation and Tuning.
- Frequency, PSC and PCI Planning and Collision Check, PSC and PCI Confusion Check.
- Handover and Cell Reselection
- Troubleshooting and Optimization:
- Define new Neighbour Relations, Analyse Neighbor Relations for issues.
- Faults and Alarm Managements and Troubleshooting
- Integration of BTS/NodeB/EnodeB (DU and BaseBand).
- Commissioning, Testing and Integration of additional Carrier, Dual Band Frequency Configuration.
- Hardware Cascading.
- Installing of Licenses Nodes.
- Troubleshooting Cell issues related RNC Configuration.
- Tracing and Reading Error Logs (UE-Tracing, Silent Call Tracing, RNC-Module Tracing etc)
- Generating MO/XML Scripts for ENodeB/NodeB/BTS/BSC/RNC.
Deadline: 8th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send thier CV in Ms Word Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the mail.