Domino Stores Limited, a private Nigerian Group of Companies operating retail, hospitality and property business requires highly motivated individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Escort customers to the appropriate aisle or shelve in order to assist with purchasing decisions.
- Cleaning the shelves and keeping stock neat and tidy
- Answering customer enquiries and/or passing them on to the appropriate officer in charge.
- Making sure that fridges and freezers are at the correct temperature.
- Making sure that the customer’s experience is a positive one.
- Ensure the store is clean and safe.
- Ensure the shelves and display areas are well stacked, including fridges and freezers appropriately.
- Keep shelves fully stocked with appropriate products.
- Ensure that products are accurately labelled.
- Process customer orders and payments.
- National Diploma in any field or equivalent qualification required.
- A minimum of 6 months experience as a Supermarket Attendant.
- Proven customer service or retail experience is a plus.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good communication and people skills.
Deadline: 29th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.