Trueluxe Limited is a real estate company involved in a broad range of real estate activities including property marketing, development, facility management amongst many. Our business coverage extends to providing product/service offerings across the real estate industry and extending to vertically related businesses and markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Real Estate)
- We are recruiting for a results-driven Business Development Manager capable of driving our real estate business towards realizing its desired target state.
- Build referral and lead generation network.
- Lead, motivate and manage a team of marketing executives
- Plan and coordinate activities for marketing executives
- Implement marketing plans and work to meet sales target
- Research, recommend and attend relevant exhibitions, seminars and fairs to promote company’s products.
- Find, assess and pursue potential key sales prospects.
- Ensure achievement of monthly sales and partner recruitment targets
- Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects.
- Strategize and follow up for sales targets and objectives.
- Sales focus – Landed properties at Ibeju Lekki
Experience & General Requirements
- Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of Business Development/ Sales/Marketing experience in the real estate sector, selling lands and prime properties to corporate, individuals and HNIs
- Good leadership skills and experience in leading a team of sales/marketing professionals
- Sales Planning skills and a proven track of successful sales record
- Proactive and clever prospecting skills
- Savvy client relationship management skills
- Solid sales, negotiation and deal-closing skills
- Professional approach and solid work ethic
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a fast-growing organization
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply and will be preferred
- Applicants must reside on the Island preferably Ikota/Ajah/Sangotedo/Awoyaya environs or nearby
Deadline: 31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Business Development Manager” as the subject of the email.