Job Opportunities in a Textile Company based in Lagos, 20th December 2019
The Adirelounge is a hand dyed Textile Company that creates unique designs on non-conventional fabrics like chiffon, tshirts, scarves and silk. We also train rural women, widows, vulnerable and out of school youth in this Adire skill.
We are recruiting for the positions below:
Job Title: Textile Designer
Job Description / Requirements
- Create designs for textile collection
- Manages production staff
- Ability to use photoshop/Corel draw/ Illustrator is a must.
- Be artistic and creative.
- Have an eye for color, texture and pattern.
- Good attention to detail
- Understand the properties of different materials, dyes and the production process of hand dyed textiles.
- Have knowledge of the market and be bale to predict new trends.
- Be good at problem solving
- Degree in textile design is an added advantage.
- Should stay on the island.
Job Title: Social Media Content Manager
- Ability to create a content calendar for the company
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Create video content for IGTV, Youtube and Tik tok
- Create Blog content and email newsletter.
- Create content and manage social media handles (IG, Twitter,Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook, Google my Business, Pinetrest)
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
- Keep prospective client data base updated
- Make cold calls for new business leads.
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisitions of customers, submissions and tenders.
Competencies and skills required
- Must possess strong customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have good negotiation skills
- Must be able to create good presentations
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and an active listener
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Candidates must stay on the island.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates should live on the island.
Application Deadline 30th December, 2019.