Synapse Services is a Centre for Psychological Medicine that is committed to providing a full range of mental health and substance misuse services in a caring, patient- centred environment. We provide first class psychological and psychiatric care, with a range of therapeutic programs suited to individual needs and retain the services of a robust mixture of local and internationally trained staff that provide excellent, client focused services to treat all forms of disorders related to your mental health.
We are located in the heart of Nigeria – Abuja, with branches in Lagos, Anambra state and now NigerState.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cook
- Ensure meals are prepared as required
- Ensure meals are prepared on time and properly presented
- Ensure the kitchen and utensils used are kept clean always.
- OND/ NCE holders only
- Excellent cooking skills with ability to prepare African and continental dishes
- Must be neat
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment/ under pressure
- Strong knowledge of proper food handling and sanitation standards
- Minimum of 2- 3 years work experience as a cook.
- Must reside in Niger or its environs
N25,000 – N35,000 monthly
Job Title: Support Worker
- Supporting mental health patients through recovery
- Providing high standards of care/support
- Crisis support and intervention
- Observation and escorting duties
- Assisting nursing staff with clinical and non-clinical tasks
- Managing potentially violent and confrontational situations (control and restraint training will be provided)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of ND in Health Related and other Social Sciences course
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Previous experience not necessary, but may be an added advantage.
- Must be physically fit and strong
- Ability to play any form of games/ sports will be an added advantage
- Fluent in Hausa and English.
- N30,000 monthly.
Deadline: 10th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using “Support Worker – Niger” as the subject of the email.
Note: Failure to abide by this would lead to automatic disqualification.