International Masters Security Systems (IMSS) Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit/Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1994.
At IMSS, we believe that strong leadership is a critical factor in achieving organizational success. Our management are comprised of professionals with commercial experience, having served in corporate,security and public safety positions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- Minimum of O Levels School Certificate (WAEC or NECO).
- Proven 10 years driving experience.
- Must be based in Abuja, precisely in Lugbe Area.
- Must possess current driver’s licence
- Knowledge of Abuja metropolitan roads is a must.
- Must have good eyesight and be able to travel on highways.
- Must be able to drive both manual and auto transmission vehicles.
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- Minimum of an O’ Level School Certificate (WAEC/NECO).
- Knowledge of Lagos metropolitan roads a must.
- Good eyesight and ability to ride on highways.
- Computer Literacy a must.
- Must possess dispatch, vetting and patrol skills
- Flexible and must be able to function in other security duties.
Job Title: PA/Admin Secretary
- A degree or HND in Computer Science/Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience.
- Expert Skills in Networking, MS Office, Internet Applications.
- Good communication, filing and documentation skills.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Smart, innovative and agile.
Job Title: Legal/Litigation Officer
- LL.B, BL with minimum of 3 years post call experience in litigation and corporate law practice.
- Must possess excellent negotiation and arbritation skills.
- Must be smart, agile and be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be innovative, proactive and must posess a ‘can do’ attitude
Deadline: 13th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.