Sundry Foods is an integrated food services company founded in 2003 and operating in major cities in Nigeria. We are bringing our now trademark great tasting ready-to-eat food and quality services to thousands of people and institutions daily through its chain and network of restaurants, bakeries and other catering facilities.
We are proud to own and operate one of Africa’s best restaurant and bakery chains and we pride ourselves on our ability to consistently deliver original food and service solutions whether in workplaces, schools and colleges, hospitals, joining even remote sites and different cultural environments using our team of young seasoned professionals and an entire workforce with a passion to deliver nothing but the best to every customer.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Locations: Port Harcourt- Rivers, Lagos, Abuja, Benin-Edo, (Asaba, Warri) Delta, Enugu and Owerri-Imo
- We are currently recruiting into our 2020 Batch of Management Trainees for our Restaurant, Bakery and Catering businesses around the country.
Interested candidates are required to have:
- Graduate with 2nd Class upper (2.1) or Upper Credit in any Management, Food or Hospitality related studies.
- Possess good leadership skills
- Demonstrate passion for food production and services
- Be willing to work on public holidays, weekends and shifts basis
- Entry Level role but candidates with 1-3 years relevant experience in the food and hospitality Industry will have an added advantage.
Deadline: 18th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using role applied for & job location as subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meet the criteria will be shortlisted for interviews.