May & Baker Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Graduate Digital Media Specialists
May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We seek applicants with the essential competencies to occupy the position below in our rapidly expanding Business:
Job Title: Digital Media Specialist
Job Description / Responsibilities
- The incumbent will be expected to develop, execute and deliver digital strategy and print content across all our channels while playing a key role in the success of our inbound and outbound marketing campaigns.
- The ideal candidate should know how to apply data analytics to personalize and optimize content.
- The candidate will amongst other duties, be expected to write clear marketing copy to promote our corporate image and products/services, prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems, increase web traffic, promote content on social media and update website content as needed.
- Applicants must possess B.Sc in Marketing, English, Mass Communication or related field with at least five (5) years hands-on experience.
- Candidates must possess problem solving skills, strong communication and analytical skills with an eye for details.
Attractive and Negotiable.
Application Deadline 24th December, 2019.