Spanish Villa Hotel – Welcome to the new trend in Spanish design, SV Chrome Hotel! Are you looking for European Design, European Standards or European Services in Abuja? We have it all!
This meticulously finished Boutique Hotel was conceptualized by the Designers and Architects from the Spanish ‘Impacto Grupo’ in Castellon (Spain) influenced by some of the great ground breaking designs from buildings in Barcelona and Valencia. The minimalist design – enhances the feeling of open space – high ceilings – and use of exclusive tiles and fabrics – to give a clean, contemporary look with peace and tranquility in mind; a place for the discerning traveler to re-energize the soul.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as alcohol or cigarettes.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
- Females Only
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service or Cashier experience.
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift heavy items, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
- Attention to detail.
- Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.
Job Title: Cost Controller
Duties and Responsibilities
- Able to effectively control the Food & Beverage Cost.
- Control the Food and Beverage outlets in terms of wastage, pilferage and efficiency.
- Prepare variance analysis for food & beverage and communicating with relevant parties.
- Update and maintain receipts into the systems (FMC).
- Check and verify voids in the POS systems.
- Check and verify discounts on the POS systems.
- Check and verify any happy hours discounts.
- Check and verify all complimentary sales in POS systems.
- Check and verify all staff meals and staff discounts.
- Check and verify all Package meals.
- Check and verify all settlements done on the POS system.
- Check and cross verify if all sales have been transferred correctly to the Property Management systems (PMS).
- Check and verify for any lost postings.
- Check the cost of sales in all F&B outlets and ensure that the costs are within budget.
- Check the menu pricing on the POS systems and ensure the correct prices are loaded.
- Check the restaurant and bar checks on daily.
- Check the complimentary and confirm that all are approved.
- Daily Import of Micros Sales to Materials Control system.
- Tally all end of shift reports generated from all POS tills.
- Continuously study weaknesses in F&B control implemented at the Hotel and provide suggestions for improvements.
- Check the daily Food & Beverage revenues report submitted by the income audit for the accuracy of covers and average check.
- Responsible for linking the articles and Recipes in Material Control.
- Responsible for preparing daily Food and Beverage Report and distribute to management.
- Responsible for monthly F&B Report and distribute to management.
- Responsible for surprise spot checks at all F&B outlets.
- Prepare Duty Drinks and management report and confirm that this is as per entitlement.
- Prepare the daily and monthly cost report department in relation to cost of sales.
- Prepare daily staff meal cost report.
- Participate in stock taking at the restaurants.
- Spot check on the receiving department to ensure that the scales are correct and goods are checked for quality.
- Check and ensure that no material is issued out from the store without requisition or approval from the respective department head.
- Check and ensure all menu items have a recipe.
- Coordinate with restaurant management and finance to sort out issues pertaining to F&B.
- Update selling prices in POS as per the instruction from authorised persons.
- Maintain the security of the information held by the department.
- Responsible to maintain the Menu Pricing, Consumption and POS systems.
- Any other tasks as and when required by the management.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytics and reporting skills.
- Experience with Accounting System, POS Systems and cost and inventory systems.
- Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a high-level attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork.
- Bachelor of Commerce or Similar or 4 year Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Accounting or similar major
- At least 3 years experience at the same role with an up-scale (4/5 Star) hospitality environment.
Job Title: Store Keeper
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
- Storekeeper Requirements and Qualifications
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Ability to safely and legally operate a forklift
- Skills to operate common office equipment
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to acquire and maintain forklift certification
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials weighing up to 25 pounds, and occasionally up to 50 lbs
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Marketing Executives oversee many aspects of a campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product, service or idea
- As such executives are likely to have a great deal of responsibility early on and will be required to manage their time and duties themselves.
These responsibilities can include:
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Organising events and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- Monitoring performance
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Female Only
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Job Title: Continental Cook
What we’re looking for
- Expertise in Continental including Mexican and/or Italians cuisines cooking
- NVQ Level 1 & 2 or equivalent
- Certificate of Level 2 Food Safety, Health & Safety and HACCP
- Good English
- A flexible attitude
- Enthusiastic about food and hospitality industry
- Good communication skill
- Team player
Job Title: Chinese Cook
- As Chinese Chef you will be completely responsible for training, supervising and coordinating all areas within the culinary department, including any projects requested by Executive Chinese Chef.
- You should be comfortable in leading and managing the kitchen team, and will provide support and training on an ongoing basis. It will be your responsibility to ensure only the highest quality of food for our guests through meticulous consistency, taste and presentation of all dishes.
- Additionally you will monitor the food inventory on a monthly basis, maintaining proper control of orders and purchases and ensuring that all deliveries are received and handled efficiently and in line with hotel standards. .
Job Title: Waiter & Waitress
- The Waiter/Waitress will take orders and serve food and beverages to Guests in our restaurant.
- Always aware of Guest satisfaction to deliver the perfect service experience. Ensure high quality of food and beverages to Guests. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to: servicing the Guest in a friendly, efficient manner while maintaining a clean and safe work environment. Guests must feel welcome, comfortable and well attended to at all times
- Provide the perfect service experience for every Guest
- Ensure the Guest feels important and welcome in the restaurant
- Ensure hot food is hot and cold food is cold
- Adhere to timing standards for products and services
- Look for ways to consolidate service and increase table turns
- Present menu, answer questions and make suggestions regarding food and beverage
- Serve the Guest in an accommodating manner
- Must know all food liquor, beer, wine and retail offered
- Apply positive suggestive sales approach to guide Guests
- Pre-bus tables; maintain table cleanliness, bus tables
- Looks for ways to avoid waste and limit costs
- Assist in keeping the restaurant clean and safe
- Provide responsible service of alcoholic beverages
- Deliver food and beverages to any table as needed
- Must follow all cash handling policies and procedures
- Report to property on time and in proper uniform
- Must be of legal age to serve alcoholic beverages (May vary by state)
- Must have all certifications and licenses as required by local Health Department and Alcoholic Beverage Commission statutes
- Must have clear written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the physical abilities to carry out the functions of the job description
- Must be able to responsibly handle cash transactions
- Must be able to consolidate and coordinate needs for all tables within their station
- Must be able to carry food and beverages
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- At least one-year experience as a food server within a restaurant, hotel, or conference center operation
- Any related customer service/oriented experience will be considered
- Ability to comprehend and communicate in fluent English
Waiter/Waitress top skills & proficiencies:
- Basic Math
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Service
- Resolve Conflict
- High Energy
- Sell to Customer Needs
- Client Relationships
- Physical Strength
Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager
- Supervise operation and handling of all food and beverage outlets for galley area.
- Monitor and ensure fulfillment of company’s specified projects and maintain regulatory board of Public Health department for better output.
- Develop and ensure proper surveillance of food and beverage supply units using subsidiary wings.
- Administer all food and beverage facilities and ensure optimal cleanliness and safety procedures in efficient working.
- Assist various departments in selection process and provide guidance to staff members according to company’s rules.
- Monitor all local sanitation and healthcare systems to satisfy customers.
- Maintain an inventory for all food and bi monthly liquor.
- Analyze and utilize various management tools to update expenses and fix bi-weekly wages for Food & Beverage Department.
- Perform regular investigation concessions and bars to standardize sanitation and janitorial services plus direct closing of bars in time.
- Monitor and enhance efficient upkeep of storage by cleaning and sweeping away rotten food stuff.
- Supervise all ensure resolution of customer’s grievances in systematic way.
- Prepare weekly work schedule as per hotel requirements in assistance with restaurant employees.
- Maintain efficient franchise hotel standards to provide restaurant facilities.
- Maintain personal records of working staff for restaurants and provide efficient maintenance.
- Maintain knowledge on all fire protection and preventive measures during emergency.
- Ensure compliance to all company rules in pertinent areas.
Job Title: Food and Beverage Supervisor
- Maintain knowledge and ensure compliance with departmental policies and standard service procedures.
- Supervise efficient upkeep of tools through proper usage of equipment and devices.
- Analyze all guest requirements and prepare plans resolve customer care related issues and satisfy guests.
- Monitor and ensure optimal cleanliness, sanitation for all growth oriented organizational projects.
- Manage and administer supply of linen cloths and uniforms to staff members for cleaning rooms and other private suits.
- Perform regular investigation on design and provide all materials and devices to ensure enhancement of better services.
- Assist all room service staff members to work properly and provide maximum facilities to guests to outlet.
- Monitor all phone calls to room service department to ensure timely resolution for same.
- Facilitate procedures to take orders from visitors in systematic way and ensure compliance to all regulations and standards of department.
- Monitor bar set-up maintenance programs, check buffet/reception tables and coffee breaks process plus initiate plans to enhance beauty of hotels.
- Coordinate with various departments and ensure staff set up and supply remain according to departmental standards.
- Monitor and ensure completion of orders, administer all maintenance projects plus communicate with engineering staff for all repairs.
- Prepare documents and maintain adherence to departmental standards.
- Monitor status of assignments and any follow-up in association with manage plus supervisor in waiting list.
- Overhaul and monitor archives plus check price list of food and drinks inclusive and analyze on food and drinks.
- Inspect food and beverage product preparation programs and maintain goodwill of company.
Deadline: 31st December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.