Kimberly Ryan Limited – Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
- Develop and review company policies.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Finance, Business Management or a related field.
- 3 – 5 years’ proven experience in a compliance officer role.
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
Deadline: 4th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.