Backend Software Developer Job at Supermart Express Services Limited
Supermart Express Services Limited is the largest online supermarket and same-day grocery delivery service in Nigeria. We are building the best way for people to shop for groceries and everyday essentials. Using their phone or PC, our customers can order online and have their groceries delivered to their office or home is in as early as 3 hours after order.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Backend Software Developer
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Provide training, help and support to other team members
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in thew future
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Learn about new technologies
- Main focus on coding and debugging
- Collaborate with Front-end developers
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance
- Post NYSC experience (3 years preferably).
N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
- Once you apply, an assessment test will be sent to you and you will be required to answer within 2 hours.
- Candidates must reside around Victoria Island. Areas like Ikoyi, Lekki, Obalende, Ajah, Victoria Island, Adeniji, Surulere, Oworoshoki, Yaba and Onipan will be considered.